Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February



We were, too afraid to fuck those liquids off.
The air was never too cold, neither too hot.
All it took was me seeing, and you breathing.
I am wet when knowing how much you desired me, unapologetically.
This affair was unparalleled. It remains an affair...

The ways to love are as many as the people who love,
An affair remains love,  for the skin and the breaths going in and out of it.
It remains love in the way you seek no other scents to quench that burn down your oesophagus.
It remains love in the way it has to end painfully, only to congeal as eternal in another dimension.

I know nothing of a love more assuring than this, I know nothing of a love more unreliable.
Our souls were heaved in separation, making room for oblivion.

I still look for a feeling so intense, so fleeting.
Now I live to build up longing and wait patiently to release my charge upon a loveless victim.
When all it takes is a glimpse of the fine twists on you hand or neck,
to sweep me back to what once was.


No comments:

Post a Comment