Tuesday, October 30, 2012

One More Thing Before You Hit the Quarter

Nothing is more liberating than knowing where you stand. Growing up to be the person you aspire to be. Maturing in directions and layers and depths and widths and all of that. It feels wonderful. I feel blessed.

My poison has dissolved and my light found its way back to my surface again.

I defined myself and my relationship with the elements around me with minimum influence. Art, contrary to common belief, doesn't revolve around anything but the artwork itself. It doesn't come to live through other souls but the artists' own. Artists produce for you, for nothing but your world while everything else is put on hold.

I like to believe I am blessed with an ability to relate, to communicate, to heal and to love.
Believing makes things possible, you know. It makes things happen if you try hard enough. And this, you learn too.

"Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself" - Gibran.

And to my surprise, it does just that.


No comments:

Post a Comment